Tuesday 12 March 2013

hearts and monkeys

Handed in my assignments for the graphic design course I'm doing (phew!), so had some time for crafts - jay!!
I made a heart for a friend. I like to do different sides so it can be turned over and added lavender drops on the stuffing.



I also had time to do a sock-monkey :). My first one that I was dying to do after seeing it on www.craftpassion.com (hers is adorable and the pattern so perfect!). I used odd pairs from my husband and the body feels a bit long, but then I realized that the eyes and mouth is a bit too far down the middle, they should be stitched closer to the top (eish!). It's still cute though and this is only a sample, we will be doing a needlecraft - workshop in April for our church fair later this year. (This photo was taken with my Samsung note, I must say I'm impressed.)

He is so cute and funny, just begging for a name ...

No comments:

Post a Comment