Thursday 14 March 2013

petit soire

I'm happy to say that I'm almost finished with my second sock monkey! It doesn't get any easier, but at least it's quite forgiving. I want to add a scarf (to cover the fact that I made the body shorter, it just looked sooo weird!). I will post a photo when he/she is done :) 

I made some tooth pillows for last years' bazaar. I bought these cute little crown buttons, which worked perfectly. Each one is scented, with a small pouch for the tooth (and money).


This is the french tooth mouse version - 'le petite souris' :


I love making small handbags - normally very girly-girl. I don't follow a pattern and will just start cutting, hoping it comes out okay. For the inside I use a nice contrasting material, which is cut just a little smaller than the outside. The ruffles on this one has the cutest elephant pattern on it. I looove material - I can easily spend a whole morning browsing through them - there is just the most gorgeous designs to be found, a lot like scrapbooking paper!


No comments:

Post a Comment