Wednesday 20 March 2013

Hi there!
Finally done with my second sock monkey. Note to self: choose socks carefully! These ones had a freakishly long body and short legs :). The scarf makes him look very adventurous, ready to travel.
 
 


I made some head bands from an old t-shirt. The directions on plaiting I found on http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/06/repurposing-tshirts-into-5-strand-braided-headbands.html, the directions is clear and awesome. I had to add a pinkish bow and matching button:


And also a rosette with a pin attached at the back, so you can use it as you wish. It looks gorgeous on, I will post a picture with the new owner soon, as we are seeing them tomorrow :). We are going to the coast for a week, how glorious! I've been working through December, so looking forward to a bit of a break.


These photos was taken by phone, still impressed with the quality. Will post once I'm back, I can't wait to take some holiday photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment